Can I place orders by phone?
We highly recommend placing your order online, as all our systems are electronic this will ensure you receved the fastest and most accurate service.
If you are not familiar with online ordering or are having difficulties pacing your order, our customer-care consultants are available Monday through Friday 9am to 4.00pm AEST on 02 499 031 88 to help you place your order.
Adding Items to your Cart
- Select the quantity of the products you would like to order and click on the "Add to cart" button.
- If you are ordering personalsied items please ensure you also complete the "add personalised details" section
- If you want to add more items to your order click "Continue shopping."
- Once you have added all the items to your cart, select your shipping option; regular (no tracking), Registered (tracking and signature) or Express.
- If your delivery details are different than your billing details, un-tick the "My delivery details are the same as my billing details" and enter your delivery details.
- Select method of payment and proceed thru the secure shopping cart
- We accept payments by PayPal, credit card from Visa, MasterCard and American Express as well as Bank transfer
- We will normally confirm receipt of your order by email within a few minutes of ordering. If you do not recieve this please check your "junk mail"
- If you pay by PayPal you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal and may log into your account at www.paypal.com/au to view details of your transaction.
- If you paid by Credit Card, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
- While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or the lighting whilst photographing the products .
- Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to Celebration Giftware. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorized by law.
- We have a flat rate shipping charge of $9.95 for orders up to 5kg delivered Australia Wide, which includes tracking. For orders over 5kg we have a flat rate charge of $14.95
- We also offer delivery with Express Post options for an additional charge that is calculated a tthe checkout.
- Some of our items are "Free Shipping", these will be sent via Australia Post without tracking. For an extra $3.75 we can add tracking to these items
- You can check the postage charge of each item and your combined order on the checkout page by entering your postcode and state in the "shipping estimate".
- With the exception of FREE shipping items, all orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel or Fastways for Sydney Metro deliveries.
- You will be sent a tracking number by email once your order has been shipped or you can also log into your customer account and view the shipping number for each order.
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship internationally.
- All prices online are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All the information you provide, including your credit card information, is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
- Celebration Giftware uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
Submitting Your Order
- Confirm all the items in your cart are correct, you can edit the items in your cart by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping"
- Confirm your credit card details are correct, you can edit your card details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping"
- Confirm your billing and delivery details are correct, you can edit your billing and delivery details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping"
- After you have reviewed and made any edits to items in your cart, card details, billing and delivery details, click "Make Secure Payment Now" to submit your order.
- An order confirmation will appear on the screen that you have successfully placed your Order.
Processing your Order
- Your Order will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 48hours for stock items and 2-5 days for personalised items.
- If an item is out of stock we will notify you within 24hours.
Delivery of your Order
Postage time will depend on where you live in Australia. Use the following as a guide only (delays maybe experienced during Peak Periods eg. Christmas, Mothers Day etc)
We cannot gaurantee Aus Post delivery times
Sydney / Central Coast / Newcastle – Regular 1-2 Business Days / Express Generally Overnight
Other NSW – Regular 2-3 Business Days / Express 1-2 Business Days
Victoria – Regular 3-5 Business Days / Express Approx 1- 2 Business Days
Queensland – Regular 3-4 Business Days / Express Approx 2 Business Days
South Australia – Regular 5-7 Business Days / Express Approx 3 Business Days
Western Australia – Regular 5-7 Business Days / Express Approx 3 Business Days
Tasmania – Regular 5-7 Business Days / Express Approx 3 Business Days
While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
If an incorrect adress is provided to us or the adress is incomplete (ie no unit number or business name) and Australia Post is unable to deliver the parcel. You will be required to pay additional postage charges for the order to be redelivered.
Receiving Your Order
- When you receive your order, please make sure all the right contents are in your parcel.
- While we do everything to ship your order complete, in some cases depending on stock availability, we may need to short ship your order and send the remaining items to you separately at no additional cost. You will be notified of this prior to shipment.
Problems with your Order
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
PH: 02 499 031 88 – Monday –to Friday - 9am to 4pm AEST
Contacting Customer Service
When you contact Customer Service by phone or e-mail, please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible
- Your Name
- Date your order was placed
- Your Sales Order Reference Number
- Your Tracking Number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
Online Store Returns Policy and Return Instructions
Change of Mind Returns
We will accept change of mind returns for items purchased online to the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intention within 7 days of receipt.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
- Items must be returned in unused condition, with all original packaging.
- If you request an exchange, you must pay us any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you and, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
Faulty Items Returns
- If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the item ordered we will either refund the purchase price and delivery charges or provide a replacement product, with delivery at our expense.
- You will be required to provide photographic evidence of the fault
- If the item is required to be returned you will be provided with a reply paid adress.
- For return instructions please contact customer service
Whilst all care is taken during packaging Australia Post DOES NOT covered for glass breakage during transit.
Compensation for glass breakage will be at the discretion of Celebration Giftware and will be in the form of a refund not replacement