- These glass reed diffusers are elegant in their simplicity and make such a lovely statement in a room
- The diffuser comes with a lovely verse to celebrate Mothers Day
- A large 200ml so will last for 3-5 months
- The fragrant reed base wicks up through the reeds giving a lovely scent throw.
- Made in Australia with 100% fragrant oils and 30% concentration
- Includes 10 raw reeds
- Diffusers work best when placed in an area with good air flow or in a place where people often walk past..
- For large rooms you will need multiple diffusers if you like a strong scent
Choice of Fragrance:
Simply Vanilla - As the name suggests, vanilla, nothing more, nothing less. Buttery, creamy, rich, what you think of when you smell vanilla essence or vanilla ice cream.
Japanese Honeysuckle - A sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents.
Fig Fatale - If you like fig, then this will be your favourite, with rich, fruity ripe fig paired with kiwi fruit, strawberry, vanilla and green apple.
Black Raspberry - Delicious dark raspberries combine with sun-sweetened blackberries to produce this amazingly strong scent.
Aussie Bush - Go for a walk through the Australian outback with this authentic fragrance with notes of lemon, pine and eucalyptus.
Egyptian Musk - Simply the muskiest, sexiest, most beguiling musk blend you will ever smell.
Sandalwood - A rich, warm base of resin amber and sandalwood with soft notes of patchouli, white amber and musk
Rhubarb Pear - A fruity feast of nashi pear with tart rhubarb and boysenberry. A musky, melon base is lifted with notes of raspberry, peach, strawberry and orange zest.
Gardenia - The exquisite aroma of tropical Gardenia with a top note so sweet and green, and a floral body so intense and rich, truly capturing the natural aroma found in this beautiful flower.
Lavender - Be soothed by floral lavender notes complimented by citrus top notes and additional floral notes of jasmine & rose with musk, vanilla & sandalwood.
Rose Victoria - A nod to the sophisticated Victorian era with this classic floral tribute to the rose. An intense bouquet of red rose and rosewood with hints of heliotrope and African geranium.
Lychee Peony - A fruity-floral combination with the subtle freshness of lychee fruit and the exquisite softness of peony petals.
Thai Lime Mango - A refreshing zest accord with mouthwatering lemongrass, lemon peel and Kaffir lime supported with fresh pineapple, melon, grapefruit and juicy mango.
|Product Type||Reed Diffuser|
|Gift Type||Mum Gift|
|Gift Type_2||Personalised Gift|
Standard Post - Letter Mail
- Sydney / Central Coast / Newcastle – Regular 2-3 Business Days / Express Generally Overnight
- Other NSW – Regular 3-5 Business Days / Express 2-3 Business Days
- Victoria – Regular 3-5 Business Days / Express Approx 2-3 Business Days
- Queensland – Regular 4-7 Business Days / Express Approx 2-3 Business Days
- South Australia – Regular 5-7 Business Days / Express Approx 3-4 Business Days
- Western Australia – Regular 10-14 Business Days / Express Approx 3-4 Business Days
- Tasmania – Regular 7-10 Business Days / Express Approx 3-4 Business Days
- Our standard $15 Service includes Tracking with an expected delivery time of 6-10 business days
- We also have an Express Post Upgrade for $25 with expected delivery time of 3-5 business days
- Our standard $25 Service includes Tracking with an expected delivery time of 6-10 business days
- We also have an Express Post Upgrade for $35 with expected delivery time of 3-5 business days
Orders sent by Standard Post are untracked and sent via Aus Post letter mail (eg. badges, sashes, bibs, onesies, keyrings, etc ) and will take anywhere from 10-21 days to receive, depending on where you are in Aus.
These items do not come with tracking but you will have an option to purchase registered post at checkout.If you require your order within a 2 week period we recommend express post.
Parcel Post within Australia
We use both Australia Post and Fastways Courier. You will have a choice to select your preference at the checkout
Use the following as a guide only (delays will be experienced during Peak Periods eg. Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc)
Parcel Post to New Zealand
For Parcels Sent to New Zealand we use Australia Post - International Registered Post
Parcel Post to USA
For parcels sent to the USA we use Australia Post - International Standard Post
Once your order has been submitted a request for cancellation will only be granted if your order has not entered the production phase.
All cancellations are at the discretion of Celebration Giftware.
Please note there will be a 6% non-refundable cancellation fee to cover payment processing and restocking costs for ALL cancellations .
Change of Mind / Return of Unwanted Items.
We do not accept change of mind returns for Personalised Items.
Our "Change of Mind" return policy does not apply to goods which have been personalised, worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
All "Change of Mind" Returns must be authorised in writing before the return will be accepted
Celebration Giftware will not be responsible for return postage costs on change of mind purchases and a $15 restock/handling fee will be charged to cover initial postage and handling costs.
Return of Faulty Items
If you have received an incorrect or faulty item please notify us by email within 7 days of receiving your order
Returns that are the fault of celebration Giftware will be emailed a prepaid return label to cover postage costs
All products must be returned in their original packaging with bubble wrap and a box to minimise transit damage.
Replacements are not given for damaged retail packaging, we will only replace goods that are faulty or broken
Whilst all care is taken during packaging Australia Post DOES NOT cover for glass breakage during transit. Compensation for glass breakage will be at the discretion of Celebration Giftware and will be in the form of a refund not replacement