Are online transactions on your site secure?
All the information you provide, including your credit card information, is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Celebration Giftware uses Limepay for credit card payments and our GiftPay payment plan.
Powered by Stripe, Limepay gives you unparalleled security and encryption, with solutions that are PCI certified and compliant worldwide.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site are secured payments (you’ll notice the padlock icon in your browser when submitting your payment for an order).
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Celebration Giftware or any outside party.
What is GiftPay?
Summary of how GiftPay works
- You will pay for your purchase in 4 equal payments.
- You will pay the first payment upfront, and the remaining 3 payments will be due every fortnight from the date of the first payment.
- You can pay your payments before the due dates, otherwise we will automatically take payments from your nominated debit or credit card on the due dates.
- If an automatic payment fails on the due date, we will charge you a late fee of $5. You can be charged up to 4 late fees which total $20.
- If an automatic payment fails, we will attempt to take that payment 4 days later. If that second payment attempt fails, we will add the payment due, including any late fees, to the next scheduled payment.
Celebration Giftware also is pleased to be able to offer 3 other Buy Now Pay Later options afterpay, Zip and Latitude . For information on the terms and conditions please check these links
Of course, if you have any questions about us, we’d be delighted to help.
You can contact us during business hours on 02 4990 3188 — even if it’s just for that reassurance that we’re real people, we’d be delighted to chat with you!
You we are just an email away :)